Thursday, February 24, 2011

Insert title here.

I'm running on empty today, friends. This will probably be one of those all over the place, rambly sort of posts. (I'm getting good at those! ... And did I just make up a new word?? Rambly? Why yes, I think I did.)

027

Apparently I really do love these boots! I keep trying to put outfits together with other shoes in my 30 for 30 and it always comes back to these! lol. Oh well. It will be very hot here soon making boots entirely out of the question so I might as well enjoy them while I can.

024

dress (worn as a shirt): thrifted
sweater and boots: wal-mart
belt: thrifted
jeans: Macy's (lable is Style&Co)
necklace:
Silpada Designs

021

You guys ever bought a pair of jeans that felt like they fit perfectly while in the dressing room and then you bring them home and they don't fit right anymore? Yeah. Of course, we've all done that. Well these are those jeans for me. I went back and forth between these and a smaller size but decided these were right. They're not. They're too big around the waist which is why they bunch up all weird. Boo. I almost never by anything at department stores too which make these extra disappointing for me. Double boo. ... maybe I can shrink them? We'll see.

I just made a new rule for myself: I'm not wearing these boots at all for the next seven outfits. Yeah. Seven. I do love them, but I'm sort of getting sick of them while looking at these pics! ... ok. That is all.

xoxo :)

1 comment:

Jennefer said...

I think I like that dress better as a shirt than a dress! It was cute as a dress too but this is super cute! Love it!

xoxo
your big sis Jennefer
www.running-and-other-things.blogspot.com