Monday, February 7, 2011

Can we please add 6 more hours to today?

A 30 hour day would be pretty darn nice right now! I'll be keeping this post pretty short because I have very many things to do and very little time to do it in.


shirt: thrifted (Calvin Klein)
sweater: thrifted
jeans: Macy's (Style&Co is the label)
boots: Wal-Mart




Mostly I'm just stressed about studying. I have a Biology test on Wednesday that I don't feel quite ready for. I work tomorrow night which means I'll probably only get a couple hours of studying in during the day tomorrow (after class). So anyway, the second I'm done with this post I will be going to make flash cards that I can hopefully look over while it's slow at work!

I probably should have invested my time in studying yesterday... but... I didn't. I had a super fun and wonderful day of relaxing though! :) My family (aunts, uncle, mom) and I all started our morning yesterday by running a 5K together. We made a whole event of it, driving to the race together and getting coffee afterwards. It was seriously so fun! It was a great workout plus I had a really good time with the family. (I'm feeling it today, though. My legs are a little sore!) And then of course husband and I spent the rest of the day with some good friends watching the Super Bowl... which I barely watched at all :) I mostly spent my time drinking, eating, and visiting with friends. So fun!



Race Day!! Doe, Ruth, Rick, Mom, and Me

And with that I'm off to study (to make up for my lack of studying yesterday!) Have a happy Monday, friends!

7 comments:

Aubrey Anne said...

Aw, I like this cute picture of you and your family! I haven't seen your mom forever. She looks great, as always!

Hannah said...

I like your bun.
I see you follow The Daybook too - that's who inspired my bun!
Hannah
http://thoughtandmusing.wordpress.com/

Ramsey said...

You have more motivation than I do girl! That is awesome!

Jennifer said...

That sounds like a fun day with your family! I've been wanting to do a 5k with my boyfriend, but not being a runner myself it would be quite challenging! I like your shirt its really cute :)

Angie said...

So nice to spend the day with the family doing something special!!!Be strong and go back to your studying!And remember the studying years will be over at some point...so take heart!

Unknown said...

5K in the morning! Wow- you go girl! I'm proud of myself if I run for 20 mins on the treadmill! Cute outfit- I love the printed tee. Thanks for your sweet comment-it's comforting to know that other people are in the same boat! Good luck on your biology test (was my favourite subject in school!) xo Emily

oomph. said...

that sounded like a lot of fun. it's always great to spend time with family like that. your jeans + boot combo is perfect.

rockoomph.blogspot.com