Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Extra Credit.

So I'm sure you noticed my lack of a post yesterday. Wait, what? You didn't notice? You just went through your day thinking about your own life without a thought to what I was doing on my blog? I thought it was all about me. Didn't we cover that already? Um, pretty sure we did (just kidding)

Well, if you didn't notice let me tell ya: there was no post on my blog yesterday. I was too lazy (and too busy studying) to take pictures. I did, however, wear clothing yesterday. I promise I kept it within my 30 for 30. It was an incredibly simple outfit involving jeans, my grey tank top, and my leopard print flats. Which I suppose means that technically my 30 for 30 is turning into a 30 for 31. Or maybe a 30 for 30 and a half. So here we go, outfit number seven and a half. No, this is not the half outfit. This is what I wore today. Yesterday was the half outfit, which you didn't see, but I've decided is worth half credit... come on, stay with me people ;)
dress: thrifted
cardigan: Suzy's Deals (a discount store similar to Ross)
belt: thrifted
tights and shoes: Wal-Mart

Wondering how my Biology test went today? Well I'm not sure. Jury's still out on that one... Good news is my instructor accidentally included a typo which gave the answer to two of the questions, so I definitely go at least two right! Bad news is if the typo wasn't there I would have missed both of them based on what I thought the answer was.... which makes me very nervous has to how I answered the other 48 questions. Sigh... I'm off to get ready for work, friends. Have a lovely evening!

6 comments:

Brittney said...

cuuute! i'm loving the print and colors on your dress, and how simple everything else is. and the tights! looove me a colored tight. i hate waiting for test scores...good luck! (a little late for that, but better late than never...right?...)
-brittney
http://adayinlifetoo.blogspot.com

Tara said...

I love the dress! It makes me wish for spring, even though I'm in the midst of a winter weather warning in freaking Atlanta. Such is life, I guess...

Good luck on the test results :)

Anonymous said...

Hello my niece, you are sooooo cute! I love reading and seeing what you wear everyday. So fun!
B.

Anonymous said...

Love your dress!

loveandpeaceF said...

Great outfit, i love the colors!! And those tights are perfect with it! good luck with the rest of 30 for 30, Im doing it too and loving it!

- www.itsanewkate.blogspot.com

Aubrey Anne said...

So cute!! I love this one!