Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Well it's a good thing you guys like my boots.

I think probably at least half of the outfits I have in mind for this challenge go with these boots. And I'm sure I easily could wear these boots with the other half, making it all of them. (See my mad math skills there? Pre-calc, baby. Helps with situations like these.) In fact, we should probably just go ahead and rename the 30 for 30. We can call it "How many outfits can Amanda wear her brown boots with?" That title kills two birds with one stone. It's descriptive, plus it turns something that over a thousand people are participating in into something that's all about me. See? You like what I did there huh? I know you do ;)

sweater: thrifted $7
striped shirt: thrifted $2
skirt: thrifted (H&M) $7
circle scarf: Wal-Mart $2.50
boots: Wal-Mart $7
knit tights: Wal-Mart $5
Happily Ever After Outfit Total: $30.50
(P.S. The neckalce is handmade by me, but not included in the total)


My sweet and loving photographer (husband) is sick today. Apparently it's his turn for whatever dreaded gumboo I'm currently recovering from. He must really love me though because he was still willing to leave the comfort of couch and blankies to come take pictures for me. We started outside but promptly moved indoors when we realized it was freezing outside! Mr. weather man said it would be "sunny but cold" here in Arizona. Um, yep. That's exactly what I would call it!



When I left for work this evening hubby was in the office playing video games. I snuck up behind him for a goodbye kiss and when he turned to face me I saw he had a wad of tissue shoved up his nose to control the running. It was a little funny, but mostly sad. When I got home just now and I went to say hello to him, I found him pretty much exactly the same way. Tissue, right in the nose. The second time it was mostly funny. Hehe. Poor boy!

And on that note I'm going to go see if there's anything I can do for Mr. Sicky! Goodnight, darlings!

No comments: