Tuesday, February 1, 2011

It's all about comfort today.

sweater: Kohl's
black cami: Ross
jeans: Macy's (label is Style&Co)
boots: Wal-Mart
Belt: thrifted
tea time necklace: Ebay



I've been having a bit of a problem with pictures. The lighting really isn't that great at the time of day when it is most convenient for me to take them. Plus I'm not really sure where to go. These are at a park right by our house that has an orange grove in part of it. Other one's I've taken have been right in our front yard. I'll probably be sticking to those two places for now. Hopefully picture quality will improve as I get better at this! We'll see :)
My brain is a little mushy today. I was sick over the weekend and am still feeling a little under the weather so I just wanted to wear something super comfy today. Mission accomplished. This outfit rocked my world on the comfort scale. Now if only it had the power to make my brain function more successfully so I could tackle my biology homework... sigh... Maybe some super duper comfy pj's could help with that. I may just go put that idea to the test!
I'm lacking on how to transition into this (see? brain=mushy), but I think it's funny so I'm going to share. I put this super cute necklace on today (which you can barely see in the pictures, but there's a close up below) and picked out some bracelets and a watch to wear. As I was checking my watch on my way to my math class today I realized my necklace has a clock on it too... Yes. I'm wearing two watches. So in case you need to know what time it is at some point today, I seriously have got you covered!
Now I have a question for you blogging veterans, because you know I'm new at this. Why can't I enter or tab or anything to indicate a new paragraph here? It's a problem I've had before (like on yesterdays post) and I'm sure it's something incredibly simple and stupid, but I'm missing it. I'm really needing some help here. Does blogger hate me?
That is all. (and thanks for putting up with this choppy, crazy little blog post) Have a lovely Tuesday everyone! :)

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Your blogs and outfit are really cute :) Love the boots.

http://girlintheridingboots.blogspot.com/

Aubrey Anne said...

Your pictures are adorable! Editing the picture's contrast/brightness might help? I don't know anything about it, though. You look so cute, and that Drink Me necklace is to die for.

Angela said...

Oh I love your boots!

Pratishtha Durga said...

I agree with Aubrey, Try editing the pictures for brightness. The tab/enter problem, I don't really know what the solution is. But i am sure someone will come up with a suggestion.

Unknown said...

amazing pics!!! love the outfit and necklace!!!