Thursday, February 10, 2011

I'm wearing the same thing I wore yesterday.

Well, almost the same thing. I just really love this dress! So much so that I wanted to wear it again today. I figured I'll probably have to re-style it at some point this month anyway, so I might as well make some point today :)

026

dress: thrifted
black cami: Ross
sweater: thrifted
leggings: Fashion Bug
boots: Material Girl, gift from my momma; bought at Macy's
tea time necklace: e-bay

025

It's been pretty windy today, which has made me glad I'm wearing leggings. If I were wearing regular tights or bare legs I would have had very many Marilyn Monroe moments today... except a lot less sexy! ;) Even so it's actually a little too warm today to be wearing this many layers. Yes, you can be jealous. I promise you won't be anymore come June!

027

(By the way, that thing about the Man Cave? That's true. I don't even know what happens in there sometimes!)

034

As you can see I've been messing with how to post my pictures. What do you guys think? Does bigger = better even though the quality still isn't that great? Anybody have any tips to share? Let me know what you think! I'd love to hear it!

Oh, I have one more thing to share!

You see this sweet doggy?

042 044

His name is Turk. He's pretty much awesome. He belongs to my Aunt Becky and Uncle Bob, but hubby and I get to baby-sit him this weekend while mommy and daddy are out of town. How fun is that? Way fun, let me tell ya. We love him :)

Have a lovely day, dears!

5 comments:

Emily of Boston said...

Awwww... Turk has this look on his face that screams, "Pet me, pet me, pet me, love me, pet me, pet me!!" He looks like he deserves a good scratch behind the ears. Cutie!

I love that you wore this dress twice in a row. It looks totally different. Go you! You're braver than me... I don't think I could get away with wearing something twice in a row (other than jeans) without someone noticing and commenting.

Jennifer said...

I really like the way you wore this dress yesterday and today is really cute too! The color combo's are great!

http://girlintheridingboots.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I agree, you'll have to re-wear it so re-style whenever the inspiration strikes! Looks great! :)

Jen HaHA said...

If you hadn't mentioned it, I probably wouldn't have noticed it was the same dress. Great job remixing it as a skirt!

I think everyone has an uncle Bob. Bob's yer uncle. Mine, too! Not the same Bob though :D
Check out my 30?! Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

Natalie said...

Love the skirt and belt!! And the puppy! Super cute!