Friday, February 11, 2011

One of those days.

I'm not really diggin' this outfit today. I sort of thought it was cute when I put it on this morning, but now that I see it here I feel like it's a little frumpy. Sigh. At least it's Friday. I feel like being frumpy on a Friday is a little more acceptable or something.

I think it's just one of those days where I really didn't feel like getting dressed at all! hehe. Oh well.

060

dress, worn as a shirt: thrifted (Express)
(By the way, I think it's a dress, but it's really too short on me. Wearing it as a shirt is sort of my only option!)
jeans: Macy's (label is Style&Co)
shoes: wal-mart
sweater: Kohl's

054

And now I have something weird to share: I'm having this problem lately (like the past week) with my hair having a TON of static cling. (you can sort of see it in the first pic up there) Are you seeing this!?! Seriously, what is this about!?

046

I've taken to running a dryer sheet over my hair before leaving the house, which is totally bizarre and sort of makes me feel like a crazy person, but it does work! Plus hubby says I smell like a fresh spring breeze. Haha :) Anybody have any other suggestions? Why is my house so staticy. (I feel like this is such a weird problem)

033

That's pretty much all I've got. It's been an uneventful day. So now I'm going to go hang out with the hubby and try to get over this "one of those days" feeling!

Not sure if I'll be posting this weekend, darlings. I might, I might not. I think I'm already falling behind everyone else on this 30 for 30 but I figure if I want to hang out in PJ's all weekend long, that's what I'm gonna do. So there! :) Have a happy weekend, everyone!

5 comments:

Jennefer said...

You don't know how to do frumpy! You always look super cute! I love this outfit!

xoxo
Big Sis Jennefer :)
www.running-and-other-things.blogspot.com

Lise said...

Definitely not frumpy, this outfit is lovely, especially the top, it's such a pretty pattern.

And I totally feel you on the falling behind I I'm only on outfit 8 or something crazy. But slow and steady wins the race right ;)

Sherri said...

Cute and love that you figured out a 'way' on the dress/shirt?! LOL
I also do tonsssssss of thrift shopping. I post about my Goodwill Glamorous wardrobe sometimes. Did yesterday. ;-) Great job on your remixing!

CHancock21 said...

I totally have a "dress" like that in my 30 for 30 group of items--i guess sometimes clothing makers must think that people have abs that are only 6 inches long!

Owenandchelsey.blogspot.com (fellow 30x30 remixer)

Unknown said...

That pattern on that shirt is really pretty! I have a lot of shirts that used to be dresses...I'm not really sure how that happens.

Shopping and Spreadsheets