Monday, February 14, 2011

Busy busy busy!

As some of you may know already, I work as a server at a restaurant while I'm going to school. Which means today is a very very busy day for me! Usually I'm off work on Monday's because I have class all day and into the evening, but since tonight is Valentine's day my work asked me to come in as soon as I could after school. So anyway, the point is that today is a busy busy back-to-back school work day for me. I wasn't even planning on posting today, but I got out of class a tiny bit early so I thought I'd just pop in and say hi. Hi, friends! :) I didn't take outfit photos today and don't have time to now. I also might not get outfit photos in tomorrow either because I have another back-to-back school work day and I need to catch up on some studying. But I promise, I am wearing cloths and they are within my 30 for 30 challenge. I think I might just do a catch up post later this week (like maybe Wed or Thurs) where I post the few outfits I've fallen behind on.... Obviously I'm still working on this picture taking with blogging with life routine. How do all you girls do it!?

Anyway, I must run to work now. So I'll leave you with this picture of iguanas locked in a love embrace. You know, since it's Valentine's day and all :)

I'm not sure where this pic came from originally, but I'll give Karla, my Goodreads buddy, credit for sharing it with me. Thanks Karla! ... Don't know about Goodreads? Check it out. It's a fun site. I'd be your buddy on Goodreads too, if ya want :)

Have a happy Valentines Day everyone!! Give your lova lots of smooches!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hahah adorable picture- they're celebrating Valentine's Day, iguana style! Don't work too hard, you need to play too! :) Thanks for your supportive comment- I really appreciate it! xo Emily