Friday, February 4, 2011

I don't know what to talk about today.

As in I really, really don't know what to talk about today. This is going to be hard. Posting everyday and finding things to talk about, that is.


jacket: thrifted (Bebe)
jeans: Ross
boots: Payless
pattern top: Target
black camisole: Ross


I asked husband what I should talk about. He said global warming. I then asked him what I should/could say about global warming and he was a total blank. Yeah. Nice try husband.

Can we just call it good with outfit photos only? Yes. I think we can.

No post tomorrow, darlings. I'm planning on chillin' in PJ's allll day lonnnngggg.... well, until I go to work at least :) Have a lovely weekend everyone!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You look great- I love the jacket! Don't worry thinking of something to write will get easier- I usually just talk about my day...but you're right the clothes say it all! xo Emily