Thursday, February 3, 2011

Rockin' it 80's style.

I'm channeling the spirit of the 80's today (you know, with the leggings and the socks and all). Although, I suppose if I really wanted to rock it 80's style I would wear a two piece outfit that was white with navy blue polka dots on top and navy blue with white polka dots on the bottom. Ah... the 80's.


dress: thrifted
belt: thrifted
sweater: Wal-Mart
leggings: Fashion Bug
boots: Payless

I gave my poor sick photographer a break today. These were taken with a tri-pod and timer... which is why my head is cut off in some of them. Haha. It's tricky to get that just right!




I'm keeping it short and sweet today, people. Partly because I need to rush to get ready for work, but mostly because I really don't have anything to talk about today. Other than the merits of 80's fashion, that is, but let's just face it: we've pretty much already hit all the high points on that topic!
Outfit number three is in the bag!
P.S. I could have worn this outfit with those favorite boots off mine. See??? Of course, that would take away quite a bit of that 80's style ;)

2 comments:

Aubrey Anne said...

Hahahaha I am loving the boots trend. And the 80's soooo deserve the tribute. ;) After all, we're transitioning into the 70's soon... and we're going to miss those 80's leggings!

Unknown said...

Wow I adore the name and header of your blog- super cute! What a fun outfit- that shirt looks great on you! xo Emily (a fellow remixer)