Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wishin' I were Shoppin'

I'm trying hard to stick to this 30 for 30, even though I've fallen behind (most everyone else on this challenge finished yesterday! Eek!) I'm having fun with the cloths, but I'm sort of starting to feel the desire to shop! We have a sign in our hallway, in honor of hubby, that says "Wishin' I was Fishin'"... well I'm wishin' I was shoppin'. Even though it doesn't have the same ring to it ;)

054

I'm really lovin' this outfit, though. It's another one of those that I know I wouldn't have put together on my own if it weren't for the need to remix! I love that. It's been the most fun part of this whole thing (discovering new outfits, that is)

060

grey cami: Kohl's
red bamboo shirt: thrifted
black sweater: wal-mart
boots: Payless
jeans: Ross

055

049

Unfortunately I might not be able to wear this newly discovered cute outfit very many more times before Summer starts to hit! (I know, it's only March, but summer comes early in Arizona!) 30 for 30 has been a little intense, but I may do a smaller version of this to try and get myself to come up with new combos for summer. Maybe like a 10 for 10? I could even pick items that I don't think would go together initially which would force me to try totally new combos. (Well, new for me, at least) Hmmm.... something to consider :)

I'll still be mourning the loss of layering though.... and boots.... layering and boots: my two loves of winter and fall! (Well, I guess three, after hubby. Because I love him in the winter and fall and all the time too.)

Outfit 15 is in the bag, darlings!

1 comment:

Aubrey Anne said...

Ugghhhh don't remind me. Usually I am so psyched for summer, but this year I'm just plain too fat for it. I won't be happy to quit the layering... and don't even get me started on the loss of boots! :(