Monday, April 18, 2011

Best Dress EVER

I seriously think this might be my favorite dress I've ever owned to date. Actually, I'm surprised I haven't shared it yet because I've worn it a TON of times before, in lots of different ways. Most recently, I wore it out to dinner with the hubby. I wasn't really planning on taking outfit photos, but I thought I'd just grab a few quick shots since I haven't posted an outfit on my blog in a while.

031

So why is this dress the best, you ask? Well, it's a tank on top making it perfect for hot weather. It's elastic at the waist, making it SUPER comfortable. And, it has pockets. Yes. Love. ... AND... It only cost me two dollars! Which makes for some serious love.

029

dress: Name Brand Exchange
shoes: Payless
belt: thrifted
tights: wal-mart
necklace: hand made by me

027

It's definitely warming up around here, but it's still a little chilly in the evening (like when I wore this) so I decided I should have at least a little something to cover my legs. This is a pair of footless tights I picked up in the winter. Honestly, the only reason I got them is because I was looking for this color and they were sold out of the regular-with-foot kind. I figured I'd just put on some socks and boots and you'd never know. But now that it's heating up I thought what the heck, let's try them with sandals.... hmmm.... not so sure about it. I think maybe it's weird because they are sheer. What do you think?

And on another note, wanna know why the hubby and I were going out to dinner? To celebrate the fact that he got a new job. Yay!!!!! He actually got offered this job a while ago. It's with a brokerage house working as a mortgage loan officer, which is a really great opportunity for him. He had to pass a federal licensing test though, which is pretty intense. Anyway, it took him a few times to pass it, but he finally passed!! So we went out to dinner to celebrate :)

He still has to pass three state licensing tests before he's totally cleared for this job, so we're not quite out of the woods on that one yet. But, one step closer! Plus it leaves three more opportunities for date night celebrations, which is super fun for me, of course :)

Hope everyone is have a fabulous Monday!

1 comment:

Jennefer said...

I actually really like the sandals with the footless tights! I would never think to do that but I think it really looks great!

xoxo
Jennefer
www.practicex3.com